Some colour-ways I’m really liking at the moment, as we approach SS19, are fresh blush tones, accented with ebullient jewel tones.
Here’s a peak of my current PIZZAZZ Pinterest board.
Left hand side:
- Emerald / jade greens with gold threaded through.
- Terracotta / muted blush pink red – a lovely tone that would also make a very nice lip colour.
- Thick fur look – in keeping with the teddy bear coat trend, padded fur takes the edge off the cold brisk spring weather.
- Embroidery motifs – gold threaded, elegant, crisp, clear, organic leaf patterns.
Right hand side:
- Blush tone peaches.
- Beaded / tear drop pearl beading.
- Jewel tone beads in a sea of blush pink – tones such as faded jades and muted berries.
- Mustard / gold raw silk fabric (think khatan saree material).
- Basic floral patterns with bright, jewel toned threading.
- Double sided material – block colour on the exterior and patterned inside.
- Trainers with ‘abayas.
Should I create a few pieces in this colour palette?